Friday, April 19, 2013



WEEKLY NEWSCAST


DESIGN TIP OF THE WEEK:

Changing the color of your walls can change the entire look of a room.  I recently painted my bedroom a deep golden yellow with hints of peach.    When I bought my house it was painted  a so-so green, not disturbing, but not thrilling.  I lived with it for a year while we redecorated all the other rooms and then I fell in love with this warm golden color, a  deeper tone  than I would normally select for a bedroom.  I took a chance  and I really enjoy being "enveloped" in this color.


ROOM OF THE WEEK:

The  gold silk background of the draperies in this dining room is  complimented and enhanced by   the Oriental Screen with it's gold leaf background. Also increasing the unity and flow of this room is the use of  the  black dining room chairs with  the black frame on the screen.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment